Trade Shows & Conventions
New York's Premier Trade & Consumer Show Venue.
Piers 92/94 is home to dozens of leading trade shows, consumer shows and conventions. With established prestige in the New York convention and special event landscape, Piers 92/94 offers a convenient location in the business capital of the world, more than 208,000 square feet of exhibit area, and extremely adaptable floor plan for your event and audience.
Renowned shows that have made Piers 92/94 home include The Armory Show, New York International Bridal Week and the Architectural Digest Home Design Show produced by MMPI, The Pier Antiques Show produced by Stella Show Management, and the New York International Gift Fair produced by GLM, among others.
Enhance your next event at Piers 92/94 with:
- 208,000 total square feet of exhibit area including 133,000 contiguous square feet at Pier 94 and 75,000 contiguous square foot at Pier 92
- Unlimited flexibility
- High ceilings
- Column-free space
- More than 100,000 gross square feet of storage space that allows for on-site storage of empties and trailers
- In house decorator (MMPI Trade Show Operations) available to facilitate build-out, move-in/out logistics
- Close proximity to Lincoln Center, the Theater District, Times Square and Central Park
- Unlimited views of the Hudson River, adjacent parks and the New York skyline
- Onsite parking for 900 guests
- Onsite shuttle / coach bus parking
- Easy transportation access via West Side Highway
- Premiere location in Midtown West
- Experienced and dedicated staff who will work with you to ensure your event exceeds expectations